| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Arthur, Tx in December is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry. Some 122.2mm (4.8in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 10:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Arthur, Tx December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Port Arthur, Tx, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Arthur, Tx:
- Marshall, Tx, Usa - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) N
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 333.9 kms (207.5 miles) NW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 304 kms (188.9 miles) NW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) WNW
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) W
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) W
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 288 kms (179 miles) W
- Galveston, Tx, Usa - 104.7 kms (65 miles) SW
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) WSW
- Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa - 278.6 kms (173.1 miles) N
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 307.3 kms (190.9 miles) NE
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) ENE
- Amite, La, Usa - 347.5 kms (215.9 miles) ENE
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) ENE
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 197.9 kms (123 miles) E
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) ENE
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 194.3 kms (120.8 miles) E
- Franklin , La, Usa - 194.3 kms (120.8 miles) E
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 308.4 kms (191.7 miles) E
- Houma, La, Usa - 320.6 kms (199.3 miles) E